Interview With the Werewolf

 So, a few days ago I had my first interview. Now, this interview wasn't designed for me nor was I particularly sought out for said interview, it was more of an offer from another blogger for any new authors to help get their name out there. Nonetheless I was ecstatic! I mentioned to the author that it was my first interview ever and she reached out to another friend of hers who also conducts interviews for his IG and scored me second, more involved interview. I still don't know when the interview will be published, but this new one will be advertised and hyped up for about two weeks leading up to the drop of the entire interview. I'm super thrilled because I was also able to include two excerpts from my book (the two that I have previously shared here) getting a sample of my book out to new potential readers. I worry, though, that the segments that I chose don't do my story justice or aren't a good representation of what you're getting in my book. 

I'm really hoping that my book starts a new representation for werewolves. I'm honestly tired and sickened of all the domestic violence that is portrayed in lycan communities and the whole harem crap has been over-played too much. I'm actually tired of all of the unimaginative stereotypes surrounding these incredible creatures. I personally think they're lame.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excerpt from Chapter 13 - Foul language warning*

I am terribly inconsistent...