The Universe: A Cruel Mistress

 "The Universe: A Cruel Mistress"


It seems that my life is cursed with delays and teases. The most recent regarding the paperback copy of my book. I requested to receive a proof copy of my book to take a look at it and make sure there aren't any major errors and that it printed correctly. My copy will arrive on 12/7.

This being my first time publishing, I made an error and the paperback was available to order immediately, before I approve the final publish. I quickly fixed that issue but not before 2 copies were already purchased. Today, December 1, one of the books ordered by a reader arrived.

Of course. In what world would things actually work accordingly for me? Fun thing to add, my reader is shipping the paperback copy to me (there is a mistake that can easily be mended) and it will arrive on Thursday four days BEFORE my proof copy arrives.
The only issue visible has been fixed and the book is now complete and officially ready.
What was it that I mentioned before about patience? I don't have any.

The Kindle release has been pushed forward from 12/18 to this Friday, 12/4 and the paperback will now be available as soon as Amazon approves it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excerpt from Chapter 13 - Foul language warning*

I am terribly inconsistent...

Interview With the Werewolf