Struggles of a Poor Author

 Struggles of a Poor Author


I am not a wealthy person. My family barely gets by. To even complete my book for publishing I had to rely on donations from friends. My sales have been stagnant and I'm beginning to feel that I've sold all that will be sold. I do not have the funds for expensive advertising  (even just $5 a day adds up FAST) and therefore, once again, rely upon my friends. 

I've had wonderful support during this journey, but now when I need people to step up the most it is dwindling. I have a few loyal friends who share my work every opportunity they have, but if every single person who just "liked" my post could also share it, I could potentially reach an audience in the thousands.

My drive to continue my story is not at risk; I am continuing the next book and the third.
I just wish I could live comfortably, without financial worry. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excerpt from Chapter 13 - Foul language warning*

I am terribly inconsistent...

Interview With the Werewolf