My Biggest Fan

 My husband has been an invaluable help to me as a writer, but my oldest son is my biggest fan.

Considering his age, I've been hesitant to allow him to read More Than Human. He has been the most enthusiastic about my book and he listened in on me discussing my ideas, plot and characters with my husband every chance he got. My son is an avid reader who reads high above his own grade level, so my book would surely be no challenge to him.
Since I received my proof copy he has been begging me to read my book (LOL). I kept telling him that I'd have to think about it, as I was.
Finally, on Christmas eve, I handed a copy to him and gave him the permission he's been dying for. Without a single second's hesitation this kid's nose was buried in the book.
I hope he likes it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excerpt from Chapter 13 - Foul language warning*

I am terribly inconsistent...

Interview With the Werewolf